You are probably on this page because you googled Binghamton SEO or perhaps you found us some other way. Whichever of the two led you to this specific page you’re probably somewhat aware of what search engine optimization can do for your online business.
BINGHAMTON SEO CONSULTANCY PROCESS
Gone are the days of ranking in the SERP’s (search engine result pages) by mere chance or random backlinks. In order for businesses to succeed online an efficient and long term SEO plan must be in place. Integrating a proven search engine optimization strategy into your online marketing campaign will substantially rise your site above your competitors. With SEO it’s entirely possible to outrank them and increase targeted organic traffic to your business website. Reaching and converting those ready to buy users that are highly interested in what you have offer is what you ultimately hope to gain with this search marketing strategy. This will surely have a positive sales impact and by nature of the same a positive return on investment.
When you launch your business online you have to understand how the search engines function. Once you understand this you can make them work to improve your business. This is one of the most powerful and most affordable ways to do so. In ranking your pages on the top search results we implement a specific but result oriented process, the bullet points below will give you an idea of how this process flows.
- Discovery: This is where we go over your goals to understand more about what you hope to gain from SEO.
- Researching: Here we go over your existing or proposed website design and suggested content.
- Keyword Mapping: This process allows for specific keywords or phrases to be assigned to specific pages to make them relevant to what your prospective customers are searching for.
- Software Recommendations: In this step I will provide the necessary guidance on theme usage and guidance on the best recommended plugins for your products and services.
- Binghamton SEO – On Page Optimization: This step includes but is not limited to content updates, creation of meta titles, descriptions and tags and the overall recommendation to improve the content to provide consistent and keyword friendly value.
- SEO – Off Page Optimization: This step includes link and citation building and exploring partnerships and potential opportunities for your business.
- Evaluation and Monthly Reporting: We will be in constant communication with you and will provide monthly reporting with ranking updates and suggested changes that will help to secure your business online.